Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday stuff

Here are my unconscious mutterings for this week :) come play with me!
  1. Wiggle :: like a fish

  2. Face :: off

  3. Adjustable :: belt

  4. Room :: with a view

  5. Easy :: piece of cake

  6. Store :: sale

  7. Maid :: helper

  8. 9 pm :: primetime

  9. Challenge :: Challenge TV (a game show channel)

  10. Debt :: a part of life

*Weekend Musings*

This week's questions are about music.

  1. What type of music do you generally listen to?
    80s, classical
  2. Is there a particular type of music you listen to when you need something to lift you out of the dumps? If so, what kind?
    I listen to Erasure or Pet Shop Boys
  3. Do you sing along with the music as it plays? Maybe play a little air guitar?
    Sometimes. It's usually the hubby who does air guitar -_-;;
  4. Do you have a guilty secret when it comes to music? (i.e. You listen to what your friends listen to but when you're home on your own, you put on something your friends would never let you live down.)
    some cheesy love songs by Michael Bolton and some Rick Astley LOL
  5. The Price of Gas Is Going Down: I filled up the car yesterday at $2.59 a gallon. What's the lowest gas price you've seen this week?
    I wouldnt really know cos I dont drive :(

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, I love Michael Bolton's songs :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Sunday, September 03, 2006 6:16:00 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I enjoyed reading your blog.
Thank you for stopping by my site today.

Monday, October 02, 2006 3:30:00 PM  
Blogger Åñèè§å said...

thanks for dropping by....I had ur template when I 1st started my blog...

Monday, October 02, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Blogger PBS said...

I love memes and will have to come back here!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 3:59:00 AM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I do play the organ and when I play I do sometimes sing along with the pieces I'm playing.
thanks for passing by.

Sunday, October 22, 2006 5:55:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Notesy said...

love your one word answers!! I'm going to try that meme next week...

Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home