Saturday, September 02, 2006

Friday memes reposted

*Friday's Feast*

Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?
I dont remember but I know there were quite a few LOL

Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
I can only remember Johnny Mnemonic - I remember getting out of the movie theater with a splitting headache and feeling a bit dizzy. I felt really bad because my two friends hated it and I was the one who recommended it.

Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.
She expressed violent emotions notoriously.

Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?
Read it here

Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?
Let's say I need a whole new "updated" one" LOL

*Friday Fun*

:: Friday Fall ::

1. What is your favorite thing about the fall season?
Changing of the leaves' colors and the cooler weather - best of all, Thanksgiving :)
2. Do you have a favorite fall sport? American football
3. Are you mired in that back to school thing? I guess so, it's nice getting back-to-school stuff for my daughter. Back then when I was little, I didnt really like going back to school (we went back to school every June)
4. Are you ready for fall? Yes, always :)

*Friday Fiver*

Friday Fill-In

1. When I'm angry, I swear a lot

2. The first time I got drunk I also threw up on the table

3. I was born in the 70's

4. My favorite food is sushi

5. I laughed so hard when my hubby got smacked on the face with the wheelie bin lid as he was to run after the trash collection truck, with the neighbors stood around wondering why he was chasing the garbage truck (Im laughing out loud as I type this) :laughing:

*five on Friday*

In Labor

1. Labor Day weekend traditionally marks the end of summer. What will you miss most about summer? Picnics at Riverside Gardens
2. What are you most looking forward to this fall? Thanksgiving!
3. What are your plans for Labor Day weekend? They dont celebrate Labor Day
4. Labor Unions were the driving force behind the creation of Labor Day. How else have they impacted your life? I dont know, I never really thought about it...
5. Natural labor or fully medicated labor? the latter :wink:

*Friday5*

Marks

1. What kind of marks (grades) did you get in school? Let's just say I wasnt a straight-A student (almost did, though)
2. Do you have any birthmarks? No, I dont think so?
3. What’s the story behind one of your scars? Had a minor op to remove an almond-sized cyst
4. What do you usually use to mark your place in a book? My kitty bookmark :smile: - it says, "A good book is like a good friend." It's laminated and has a kitty-shaped head made out of plaster and hand-painted kitty face.
5. What famous Mark do you most admire? Mark Twain?

*the friday five*

New Five, New Month

1) This is the 1st of September, what do you want to accomplish by the 31st30th? Finally get the apartment looking neat and tidy-ish and lose prolly 5 lbs and get the girls their own wardrobe storage

2) What does September make you think about or feel? It's almost the end of the year again

3) September is the ninth month; can you name nine memories so far from this year? When my youngest first had croup, Lord Buggie's two visits to the UK :smile:, my first-hand experience with racism, my eldest daughter's 5th birthday party, my first teeth extraction since I was 9, helping out at a school trip to the farm, getting my own website and domain, visiting Riverside Gardens, taking Lord Buggie to York and taking all those photos with 'him' in it :love:

4) What does September have in common with three other months and can you name them? they all end in -ber? October, November and December

5) The first weekend in September signals the end of summer for many even though it doesn’t really end for weeks. When does summer end for you? End of July because thats when I usually buy new uniforms and other school stuff for the new school year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ya.. hope you have a great labor day weekend! Enjoyed all your friday stuff :)

Saturday, September 02, 2006 8:37:00 AM  
Blogger _ said...

Great feast. Interesting main course.

Saturday, September 02, 2006 9:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home